Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Warehouse space

Question

I finally found some affordable warehouse space. I wanted to get everything under one roof. I had one trailer down the road, another in my garage and a small one over at my brother in laws, plus we have a storage unit. I didnt like half filling up my garage at our new house with the trailer & chems with my kids around. Certain nights I'd go in garage and smell fuel or 12% pretty strong.

Well I found a place 20X50 with big garage door we can get all trailers & equipment, chems etc with plenty of room to spare, has all plumbing. Its really tall inside to so I'm going to build about a 10 x 20 upper floor for added storage or office. A buddy rnted the one next door so the took a little off and cut deposit in half cool. Its only about 5 miles from my house

Cant wait to get everything in and set up, totally cool price, everything else I looked at for the past year was at least a 1/3 more per sq ft at least

JL

10 answers to this question

Oh you are sooo lucky! We had everything in a nice climate controlled building but our "roomate" lost the lease - we're back to stuff everywhere - trucks, trailers, 5'ers - the whole mess and cannot find somewhere to put it!

Celeste

Sweet Jeff having your own shop is the way to go.

Sweet!! Im excited and like I said I looked at some that were almost double the price. Also the guy that does all my lettering is right across the parking area, same complex

Oh you are sooo lucky! We had everything in a nice climate controlled building but our "roomate" lost the lease - we're back to stuff everywhere - trucks, trailers, 5'ers - the whole mess and cannot find somewhere to put it!

Celeste

Its a pain, good luck finding something affordable

Keep it anonymous. I went for the ego and put up a sign on this small piece of property where I keep my trucks. In six months I was broken into twice (attempted, they couldn't get in the trucks). Took sign down - 0 problems since. Congrats on the new digs. I need a new warehouse for RAD wanna get into the picK and pack biz? ;-)

Keep it anonymous. I went for the ego and put up a sign on this small piece of property where I keep my trucks. In six months I was broken into twice (attempted, they couldn't get in the trucks). Took sign down - 0 problems since. Congrats on the new digs. I need a new warehouse for RAD wanna get into the picK and pack biz? ;-)

Whats it pay?

I wish I could find another biz to start, I'm just not to creative, love to find another income.

Anonymous is my thought also

Jeff, I could use a retail outlet down there for RAD. I'm not sure what you are zoned for. I'll PM you my number if you want to discuss it over the weekend.

Ken, I would think with the right lic it would be OK, Location I dont know