Sign in to follow this  
Cannon

Windows

Question

8 answers to this question

I started in windows 17 years ago. The reason ? Painters and power washers were ruining my customers windows. If you leave bleach and chemicals on glass to long it take 's the smooth texture away. How did I discover this. On many of my cust window's I woud use a 6 inch blade to remove bug splat ( with water and soap ) no problem. After painter's or power washer's cleaned the house . The blade would skid on the glass . Making it very difficult to remove paint or clean properly in the future.

I brought this to the attention to a couple of highly skilled painters and a power washers . They didn't want to here anything. They both said; I been doing this for 20 years no complaints. And I told them I'm here once or twice a year , and since you were here I can't clean the glass correctly.

So thats when I desided to get into pressuse cleaning to protect my cust window's. Now its part of my marketing ( I won't ruin your glass) .

I also keep an acidic soap solution in a 5 gallon bucket If anything dries. This will remove it quickly . This does not take long. And I do offer windows by hand.

Or you can reactivate the dried solution with the house wash and rinse . The key is do it that day...