Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

MO Boys found

Question

Thank God they found the boys that were kidnapped. Its amazing one boy hasnt been seen since 2002 god bless him and what he had to go through. His family must be amazed

This country has to start dealing with the creeps that prey on children. We need to start a 1 strike & your out law, for those who prey on children. Put them in jail for 40 years no parole. They are the scum of the earth.

I'm just sooooo happy these kids are home now

God Bless

JL

6 answers to this question

Jeff, I live in the county were this is all took place. When the news broke in today at 4:30, the newscaster dragged his feet and said that Ben had been found...............alive! 5 minutes later he was back on the news saying in a weird twist that Shawn Hornbeck had been found with him as well. This kid has been missing for over 4 years. Unbelievable!I tell you what, if this country would follow Iraq and hang these guys as soon as there found guilty, I dont think this stuff would happen.

Just saw the news confrence with Shauns parents. The boy went through a lot and I hope and think he will be fine some day.

This country has to come up with the strickest laws and jail time for these peodophiles. We have to protect the children

What a great kid I wish him the best. just think if this other boy wasnt kidnapped this other boy may never been reunited with his family

I just dont ever want to let my kids out of my sight. its a shame