Sign in to follow this  
Rick G

Alto/Delco?

Delco is an old domestic name that was bought up by the Advantage Group from Denmark whose brands include KEW, WAP, Simpson, MSW and Delco, the cleaning division is called Alto.

They were solidly built if lacking in some features and had a loyal following for many years. Unfortunately Alto did not support the Delco name and let it fall fallow for the last few years.

A large KEW distributor on Long Island, NY bought the Delco name from Advantage.

As I understand it the General Manager is located in Virginia and production is in Arkansas. There are not many dealers and those that there were appeared to be less than happy with the Vortex style coils (so I have heard).

IMHO there seems to be potential for danger with the flow chart above and I have heard that deliveries are in the 6 week range. I wish nothing but success for their endeavour but for the last 2 years every manufacturer has seen their sales decrease with the reduction in economic activity.

The above information is factual to the best of my knowledge but if you wish you can PM me and I can put you in touch with the owner of Delco.

Hope this helps? Cheers.