Sign in to follow this  
PRESSURE PACKED

What Is Your Next Level

What Exactly Are You Shooting For, In 07. For Me When I Set Out A Biz.. Plan I Did Not Have Any Idea Of A Ceiling Or What I Was Shooting For..this Board Has H-e-l-p-e-d But For Newbies And Oldies To Collide For Some Outlook Can Help

My Plan Is To Attain 30 Property Managers This Year,

What Exactly Are You Shooting For, In 07. For Me When I Set Out A Biz.. Plan I Did Not Have Any Idea Of A Ceiling Or What I Was Shooting For..this Board Has H-e-l-p-e-d But For Newbies And Oldies To Collide For Some Outlook Can Help

My Plan Is To Attain 30 Property Managers This Year,

I too didnt have a solid plan or even real big dreams at 1st, but now Im planning and dreaming all the time.

I like to add at least 2 new property management companies a year. Like to have more of my PM's use us exclusively

Want to get many more of the local parking garages. If so possibly buy another 8gpm

My dream goal for this year is to do my 1st half million $$$. Like I said thats a dream goal, I'd like to do at least close to $100,000 more in biz than last year.

07 & 08 are going to be real interesting. hope Im as lucky as I have been

Good luck to all, I see a lot of smart determined people out here

my goal..is to get more sleep:) Seriously I want to make more money with both of my businesses and on my "Other" job. Then get some sleep...

My goal is to get some commercial accounts going. February 3rd will mark my first year in business and I need to get some regular cash flow coming. Yesterday I finally got set up as a vendor for a large PM company. Had to get all the extra insurance and verification that they wanted. I will be looking at the first property to quote tomorrow.

Right now I am just constantly networking, sending letters, researching and with my new rig will start cold calling and offering on site demos. Never worked so hard in my life but I am hoping it will start paying off soon.

'07 for us means getting REALLY serious about properly running the business - better accounting practices. We tripled our income from the first year, tripled our equipment.....but still don't have any money??? I guess the real goal is to properly allocate funds and not have so much fun with profits!

Celeste

My goal is to get some commercial accounts going. February 3rd will mark my first year in business and I need to get some regular cash flow coming. Yesterday I finally got set up as a vendor for a large PM company. Had to get all the extra insurance and verification that they wanted. I will be looking at the first property to quote tomorrow.

Right now I am just constantly networking, sending letters, researching and with my new rig will start cold calling and offering on site demos. Never worked so hard in my life but I am hoping it will start paying off soon.

Good luck with your 1st PM quote. Everything takes time, but hard work can speed things up. Just offer quality work, fair rates and always be on time for everything

Go for it!!!!!!

'07 for us means getting REALLY serious about properly running the business - better accounting practices. We tripled our income from the first year, tripled our equipment.....but still don't have any money??? I guess the real goal is to properly allocate funds and not have so much fun with profits!

Celeste

See I plan on doing so much business that I'm swamped with money coming in so even if I screw up I still have tons of money, the heck with tha accounting stuff LOL only kidding. I am starting to do a little better. Ive talked to my accountant and if things grow much more I'll be turning all the accountting , taxes, receipts and other stuff over to them. We worked out a price of $375 a month for him to take care of everything.. Hey its cheaper than hiring a secretary

Maybe I'll finally get rid of that end of the year nightmare called the Receipt Box

Celeste

I know exactly what you mean!!!!!!!:lgbounces

Celeste

YEAH I HEAR YA,,IF I MAKE GOOD MONEY. FOR SOME REASON I SPEND BETTER MONEY

Thanks for the encouragement Jeff. Yesterday I got a call from a HOA to quote cleaning 1300' of fencing at the subdivision entrances. Later that day a family friend called and wants me to quote cleaning their church. I have a few other quotes out there that I have done in the last week so maybe this thing is going to start picking up some.

For me this year it is all about figuring out how best to market my company.