Sign in to follow this  
Curb Appeal

Another neighborhood in the works

Question

Hi all,

I had a great weekend. Temps were near 60 on Sat. I was volunteering for a local Chamber of Commerce to help clean up graffiti that has gotten out of control in some parts of the city when I had to turn around in a secluded neighborhood. I noticed the mold on some of the houses and took the opportunity to put out some flyers and business cards. Almost all of the houses were in dire need of some attention.

I was headed back out of the neighborhood when one homeowner came out and flagged me down. I ended up washing his whole house, cleaning the gutters inside and out, and washing his driveway, walkway and back patio.

Check it out...

Sky Album--Biswas

Now I have 1 neighbor's house clean as a whistle, a sign in the yard and flyers at every other house. We'll see what happens...

It's a good day when you start out to do some good for the community and end up being rewarded with a job that was totally unexpected...

This year is really looking to be a defining one. I can't wait...

5 answers to this question

Sounds like Karma at work here.....Great job. The video rocks too....How many houses are in the neighborhood?....

Stephen Andrews

Powerwashing

Home & Property

Care & Maintenance

Thanks Stephen,

There are about 20 other houses in the neighborhood and they all need some sort of attention. Hopefully, they will notice my handiwork...

I'll send all of them a postcard in the mail the first of March & see how that effects things...