Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

video on homebuilt site.

Question

5 answers to this question

Adrian, I am assuming you are hosting this site somewhere since you have your own URL. Get rid of those Google ads and the lycos search. Get a program called Web Studio 4.0. It is a true WYSIWIG, drag and drop editor and you can use the trial version to create and upload your whole site as no features are disabled.

Not bad for a first try. BUT... you need to call me. The way your page is set up, the search engines will never give you any attention. I can give you a 1/2 dozen pointers that will make them like you pages.

Video was broken for me as well. Get off tripod, the 100% frameset URL redirect thing will plague you forever.

Not bad for a first try. BUT... you need to call me. The way your page is set up, the search engines will never give you any attention. I can give you a 1/2 dozen pointers that will make them like you pages.

Video was broken for me as well. Get off tripod, the 100% frameset URL redirect thing will plague you forever.

Phillip,

I hear you are the guru of anything pc. I am building my own site currently, Professional pressure cleaning powerwashing contractor Lexington KY it has a long way to go, but any suggestions from you, or anyone else on search friendliness?

Thanks,

Scott