Sign in to follow this  
copgib

Walmart/Sams Club

Question

How many of you contractors recieved a packet through email from Walmarts/Sams Club Corporate Office? I just recieved it today, requesting a proposal for Sidewalk & Cart Cleaning Exterior Cleaning Program. I am just curious how many of you will apply. Hugh

27 answers to this question

Unions are like welfare. Thay started out as what seemed to be necessary at the time and then came back and bit the country in the a$$. I think that both should be abolished because they make people LAZY.

I totally agree Jarrod. I got started in a anti-union rant somewhere else. But I dont like them.

We can blab about unions all nite.

On a more serious note-----My Guess as to why The Walmart RFP is what it is.. They are taking no more chances to get nailed by the EPA for letting any water anywhere poor down there storm water drains even thought it seems most of there fines are wrapped into when they where being constructed. I guess they tried to fool the EPA once in 01 then along came 04. The next one is going to be a bombshell of a fine so maybe with this knowledge us contractors can charge a few bucks more so we can be happy and they can be a little less concerned in getting that $20,000,000 plus fine or what ever it may be because generally the third time your out and also the third time tends to be the sample setter!!

The Epa is upping the anti I bet all across the nation just looking to lay out some serious fines...

Area Development Online