Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Minn. BRRRRR

Question

Well I leave Saturday morning for Minnesota, a lot of my wifes family is there and we are going because her grandparents are ailing and I figured Id get some snowmobiling in NOPE

Well its going to be Saturday evening............. -17 DEGREES, THATS MINUS SEVENTEEN

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I wont be on the BB's while I'm gone WISH US LUCK

Helppppppppp, I hate the *$###(*^ cold

MINUS 17

6 answers to this question

This should help Jeff,

Just think of it in terms of the pH scale. 0* is neutral. Above is gaining heat and below is losing heat. There is still some heat but not as much as is needed to get the job done.

What you say?? That's a bunch of (insert expletive)!!

Ok, fine! Go to HD or Lowes and pick up a supply of those pocket hand warmers and place them where you see fit....oh...and think warm thoughts.

Cya...when ya get back and...thawed out...:lgcold:

Rod!~

ps, by monday we should be getting the same here.:headspin:

This should help Jeff,

Just think of it in terms of the pH scale. 0* is neutral. Above is gaining heat and below is losing heat. There is still some heat but not as much as is needed to get the job done.

What you say?? That's a bunch of (insert expletive)!!

Ok, fine! Go to HD or Lowes and pick up a supply of those pocket hand warmers and place them where you see fit....oh...and think warm thoughts.

Cya...when ya get back and...thawed out...:lgcold:

Rod!~

I got your PH scale right here LOL

PHU--ING COLD

Did I mention it is going to be MINUS 17:lgbonk:

Is that all??? Minus 17. :)

For the past 2 weeks its been minus 30 at night and minus 15 during the day. This morning at 6 o'clock it was a very mild minus 7. Wow, a heatwave...lol :lgkick: .

This week I just checked the back of my wash truck if everything was OK and what do I find. My Thermostat on my heater was a little too low and there was a leak at a fitting on one of the Pressure washers. Guess what happened........ a nice skating rink in a 7 x 24ft enclosed box. 4 inches of ice. Nice friggin' mess.

Dan

Well we made it back without frost bite, but it was cold. Minus 17 with wind sucks. But the wind slowed and it was just cold which we got pretty used to it. I am NEVER moving north

It got up to 11 degrees at 2 am today when we left a day late. They cancelled our 1st flight

You can have that cold

Try zipping along on a snowmobile at 70 mph when the air is 10 below...better be dressed warm, of course then you can't move! Or pee. Atleast not outside of your suit. Not that you'd want to in that cold weather.