Sign in to follow this  
spiker2005

Just a little information

Question

I have contacted some of the contractors here from the Network to ask questions that I could not really fine on the past forums. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help. When I say I contacted them I just called them out of the blue. Of course I introduce myself, but the people I contacted were great. They gave me advice, and took time to listen to my questions. I just wanted to say thank you, and I think this network is the best.

Also I wanted to mention something that I found to clean gutters. It is very inexpensive and works great. It is called awesome, it has been on them commericals on tv (As seen on Tv) It is one of them products that clean 100 different things. The kicker about it you buy a 20 oz. bottle for $1.00 at the Dollar store. I know it sounds crazy but its true it is fantastic. I used Zip gutter cleaner for years not anymore, nothing but awesome. Every commercial job and resident job that I have done with everyone is so impressed. They can't believe how good it works. I just wanted to share that we everyone.

3 answers to this question

I will thank you. I asked about fleet washing, but I asked about washing 4-8 trucks or vans. The answer I got was $15.00 - $25.00 each. Since it was a small amount being washed. Also that was just to wash the outside no thrills. Anything else was extra like interior cleaning, windows, chrome.