Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

... Sharing some excitement!!!!

Question

After moving, settling in, acclimating to a new environment in a different state. I finalized and viewed my upcoming ad on " The Video Mall" on our local cable network ( again, not Wayne's World).

Let's just say that the note on our new property has got me in neck deep and I must start pushing the biz now before Spring kicks in. I have to get my name looping in their head. My TV ad looks AWESOME, and will be aired 3150 times minimum this month. I am offering a " free house wash" for 2 closed referrals. Piece of cake!!!!!! I hope this works!!!!!! Free is always good and should draw some calls. But one thing for sure, if they are calling for a free house wash then I know that they will actually need a house wash. Sell Sell Sell!! I am also doing the usual postcard mailings and have the lead generator filled up with over 100 zips. I am not giving up commercial work by any means. But, with the move, I am actually starting biz over again and don't want the expense of a helper at this point. So I am targeting heavily on the resi market that is in my area. 1 nice golf course, lots of parks and Summer homes on the lake, which is really close by. Lots of deck work, and flatwork. I can't wait to be so busy and sore and sunburned, and smelly, and sleep depraived. So I hope the TV commercial does real good. Wish me luck and if I can some how get a copy of it..... I will post it.

..... just wanted to share. Hope everyone's season is off to a good start.

14 answers to this question

Hey that'll be cool to see a powerwashing commercial if you can post it here. I don't think I ever seen one in my neck of the woods...Good luck

I hope all goes well Adrian....It was nice to meet you at the GA RT before you left.

Likewise Mr. tribble, it was alot of fun and sorry there isn't more of that type of info happening on a regular basis

I Remember Reading On This Board That Texas Was Actually #1 In Mold Growth Conditions. So You Should Be O.k.,

you got that right!!! I remember that post and remember the spark in my eye when I read it before I moved here. But as usual, there is alot of educating that the customer needs. Sometimes they simply need to be made aware of the fact that it CAN be removed. Some think they are just stuck with it.

I was doing some flatwork in Katy last week, some of the prospects that stopped to see the surface cleaner in action acted like that it was greatest new invention of the 21st century. Awesome!!!!

Hey that'll be cool to see a powerwashing commercial if you can post it here. I don't think I ever seen one in my neck of the woods...Good luck

Hi John

As soon as they post the commercial ( which should be this afternoon )

I guess I can simply shoot a recording of it on the TV with new digital camera that takes movie recordings as well. I guess I can convert to mpeg format and see if it will upload on this site. I am pumped up about this and hope the investment ( minor, but still....) pays off.

........ sorry m'am I am booked up all month, is it possible to schedule you for the 1st week of next month ( wishful thinking)...

Hope your season is off to a great start. I see you guys are still hovering in the teens..... stay warm.

after much wondering why it did not air yesterday as scheduled, I spoke with the rep and he said he was having a glitch with his system. Since I have already tendered the green reserve on this baby I felt I had to inquire.

If all is right with their programming thingy it should actually air today, with an additional week for free due to the glitch. Always nice to get a little good out of a bad thing. I can hardly wait to see it "live", and again will post it as soon as possible. Wish me luck with the potential rev generated on this one. I am trying to target a specific demograph ( resi's & decks upper tier). Never have gone this route and I hope it works. Yes I have chewed all of my fingernails off at this point.

Adrian, you're a TV star now!!! Change is good. I'm happy for you man. Just to let you know, my proposal for graffiti, paint and gum removal at the local high school got the OK today.

awesome Rick,Now you can put that boy to work with you.

That should lead to many more or even the district.

Check out the tv ad on thread that says "my first tv ad"

congrats Rick, if I can help in anyway let me know.

There is a big project coming up in march that I will have to go back to ATL for. I will not pass this one up. I will need subs and I got your # programed in.

After moving, settling in, acclimating to a new environment in a different state. I finalized and viewed my upcoming ad on " The Video Mall" on our local cable network ( again, not Wayne's World).

Let's just say that the note on our new property has got me in neck deep and I must start pushing the biz now before Spring kicks in. I have to get my name looping in their head. My TV ad looks AWESOME, and will be aired 3150 times minimum this month. I am offering a " free house wash" for 2 closed referrals. Piece of cake!!!!!! I hope this works!!!!!! Free is always good and should draw some calls. But one thing for sure, if they are calling for a free house wash then I know that they will actually need a house wash. Sell Sell Sell!! I am also doing the usual postcard mailings and have the lead generator filled up with over 100 zips. I am not giving up commercial work by any means. But, with the move, I am actually starting biz over again and don't want the expense of a helper at this point. So I am targeting heavily on the resi market that is in my area. 1 nice golf course, lots of parks and Summer homes on the lake, which is really close by. Lots of deck work, and flatwork. I can't wait to be so busy and sore and sunburned, and smelly, and sleep depraived. So I hope the TV commercial does real good. Wish me luck and if I can some how get a copy of it..... I will post it.

..... just wanted to share. Hope everyone's season is off to a good start.

Good luck Adrian, and don't forget to spy on your competition and pounce on their weaknesses!:lgmoneyey

...already in motion.....

some of the answers I have heard so far are .....

sodium hypowhaaaat

.... and ....

what's an xjet, the new fighter plane......