Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

Flyer/Mailer

FWIW, the Post office hates staples......in the past we have used the little round stickers to close - most office supply stores carry them. Mailing labels can be sliced. I may be prejudiced since tape & I don't get along :)

Celeste

Where do you all get your mailing list from for the certain areas that you're targeting? What month do you send them out, Spring?

Check with a local mailing house usually places that do printing will do this.

I would say its time to bust a move on Postcards. Depends on your area but I say early spring.

I thought here in a few weeks would be an ideal time. I'm gonna get Keith to design them for me. So I know I need to be on the ball with that, cause it will take him some time and also the printing company.

I thought here in a few weeks would be an ideal time. I'm gonna get Keith to design them for me. So I know I need to be on the ball with that, cause it will take him some time and also the printing company.

Well I think you have little to worry about because every time I have given Keith a task he usually had it proofed and ready to check on my email before I checked it the next day.Keith ROCKS!!!

Scott