Sign in to follow this  
Paul Kassander

Educational Seminar

Envirospec is planning a 3 day educational seminar to be held between the months of June-August of 2007. This event will be held on Jekyll Island GA so you will be able to bring the family and enjoy the beach as well. This event is an education only event covering things like how to rebuild a pump, burner diagnostics and repair, how an unloader works, and more. If it is on a pressure washer we will be covering it. We will also have various manufacturer representatives on site to talk to. Seating is limited and is on a first come first served basis. Cost is yet to be determined but will only be as high as necessary to cover expenses. Additional activities will also be planned, such as a golf outing, for those that wish to participate. If you are seriously interested in attending please e-mail me here.

Let me stress this seminar is not about pushing our products, it is about learning how to properly repair and maintain your equipment. The items that we will be covering are available through almost any vendor.

Paul,

You read my mind. As a newbie, was just about to start a thread asking about this very subject. Didn't want to wait for things to break & then figue it out, wanted to know beforehand. I thought about taking some small engine repair courses or something similiar but this will do great. You can count on seeing me there!

Yeah lets do it!!! As long we dont take your MG=)

Hmmmm.......you and Roger can ride in the truck. I'll take the MG and your wife can just ride with me - we'll be the hot chicks in the little red convertible! LOL

Celeste

If anyone is flying or travelling through Jacksonville FL to get to this, let me know. Someone can ride w/ me if they want or just meet. I live fairly near the event.

Paul,

Hows the attendance looking for this class and what is the Hotel of choice to stay at for the ones attending? Also what is the nearest airport?

The best big airport to fly into wold be Jacksonville 1 hr, and the closet airport is in Brunswick 10-20 min. The Days inn on Jekyl Island is right next to the convention center where the school is going to be held. If you need more info you can call me Monday and I can email you all the hotel info.

We have about 10 slots left I believe.

This is a great opportunity to learn folks... if you are on the fence, jump off and get on board. Otherwise you'll kick yourself afterwards and say "I wish I had gone"...

All of these events have huge amounts of education to offer. Go and you won't regret it.

Beth