Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Considerate customers.

Question

I love being back home in Texas. People here ( for the most part) are so considerate and friendly.

Two customers called to reschedule today for next week when it will be in the high 60's to low 70's. they thought it was too cold for me to work in the 40's. Hey, as long as the h2o isn't turning to ice at the business end of the stick, I don't mind. Although it is still in the high 30's low 40's ( alittle nippy)

I don't mind making money. but the customer is always right. One plus is that one of the customers decided he wants the flatwork done as well after my downhome schpeil???sp???. The warmer weather next week may have more people out in their yards looking at how dirty their property is.More for meeeeee!!!!!!!

Stay warm folks, esp. ya'll up in the NE.

4 answers to this question

.... I'd probably have a little different tone if they cancelled due to weather. Just appreciating their etiquette (sp?) that was used.

Seems new to me after dodging the alley runners in downtown ATL for so long. No need for the stunners, mace cans and batons where i'm at.

I would really like to be back in Texas. We moved from Connecticut to Frisco, Texas in 1999 to help JCPenney with their Y2K problems. We stayed 5 years, until my wife informed me that she was moving back to be close to family.

But, when we first arrived there, I was shocked when total strangers would say "Hey Y'all" when they passed us on the street. It was very different for me. I really miss that. Most people here are not that pleasant on a regular basis. Maybe it's the cold!!