Sign in to follow this  
jetstream1

Daytona Bike Week

Question

Anyone been to bike week this year?

Or how about any bike owners?

Went on fri and had a blast I now need my eyes check out!!

if no one has gone its a must go to event.

6 answers to this question

Anyone been to bike week this year?

Or how about any bike owners?

Went on fri and had a blast I now need my eyes check out!!

if no one has gone its a must go to event.

I dont own a bike but I love bike weeks, always a fun time. I've been to daytona a few times lived there for a couple years. Been to Laconia NH tons of times and now I live in Myrtle Beach and the spring rally is pretty big, not as good as others, but still fun and MB biketoberfest is fun too.

Suck Bang Blow is a great place to party, 2 of them and there huge with great indoor and outdoor burnout pits, come to MB its fun. I bet I dont make it to heaven anytime soon

I dont own a bike but I love bike weeks, always a fun time. I've been to daytona a few times lived there for a couple years. Been to Laconia NH tons of times and now I live in Myrtle Beach and the spring rally is pretty big, not as good as others, but still fun and MB biketoberfest is fun too.

Suck Bang Blow is a great place to party, 2 of them and there huge with great indoor and outdoor burnout pits, come to MB its fun. I bet I dont make it to heaven anytime soon

N.H is a blast I lived in mass for 15 years

I know some one who just pick up some land up in MB

down here in fl he has some land and rents out for $ 400 bucks a head

the first year 20 bikers showed up,year 2 150 ,this year he said about 200 will camp out for the week add that up and he dont have to work the rest of the year just for one week of partying and being a host to the bikers

and now he is talking about going around and cooking at the events.

the burn out pits rock..and as for going to heaven I dont think ill make it soon as well..thanks Jeff

Jet Stream Pressure Washing

Orange City FL,32763

Office # 386-775-6301

Went Friday, spent some time at vendor booths. Spent the rest of the time riding new BMW's! Sweet! Will probably go back this weekend. Maybe ride a couple of Beemers and watch the race.

ISYHTRAH

There's Wayne!

How's business been, man? Is your son doing well in the Canoe Club?:lgwave:

I always say I'm going to hit one of the East Coast rallies, but I never have get-out weather for Daytona. Ice riding is for the freakin' birds, and I'm a twelve-month guy saying so.

Actually my bike (NOT a Harley) has been locked up for over two months behind the lousy weather. I've been pondering a new Ducati Sport-Tourer, but with the child on the way, I'm guessing I'll have to name him/her Ducati, if I want to see one around my house.

Hey, Jeff! In that last pic, you need to get a wider grip on the handle bars, or you're gonna go over the high-side!:lgangry: HAW-HAW!

There's Wayne!

How's business been, man? Is your son doing well in the Canoe Club?:lgwave:

I always say I'm going to hit one of the East Coast rallies, but I never have get-out weather for Daytona. Ice riding is for the freakin' birds, and I'm a twelve-month guy saying so.

Actually my bike (NOT a Harley) has been locked up for over two months behind the lousy weather. I've been pondering a new Ducati Sport-Tourer, but with the child on the way, I'm guessing I'll have to name him/her Ducati, if I want to see one around my house.

Hey, Jeff! In that last pic, you need to get a wider grip on the handle bars, or you're gonna go over the high-side!:lgangry: HAW-HAW!

Scott thanks for the concern but I've been riding for years:devil:

Went Friday, spent some time at vendor booths. Spent the rest of the time riding new BMW's! Sweet! Will probably go back this weekend. Maybe ride a couple of Beemers and watch the race.

ISYHTRAH

You must have been at the speed way testing the bikes yep they are all sweet

Jet Stream Pressure Washing

Orange City, Fl