Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Psychopaths on the Internet

Question

It has been brought to my attention that again a certain lonely person with way too much time on his hands and is banned from every board but *** is over there slandering my name via IP address. I am not going to reply to it. Everyone that has encountered this person has had problems. He is obviously a disturbed individual.

I am posting this here to preclude phone calls, PM's emails etc. I am aware of whats going on. Anyone that knows me should be certain that I would not ever interact with an insignificant nuisance such as this person represents himself to be.

There is legal action pending regarding squatting at pressureprosinc.com. That is what I assumed has spawned this.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

4 answers to this question

Hey Ken,

Do you mean there is a PW board that allows *alls to the walls, no holds barred, extreme bare fisted fighting? No mother Beth to keep us posters in line? Where is this place, and what is ***? Sounds like fun for a change of pace.

Do you need a proxy to defend your honor? I'll help 'ya buddy, I can readily identify and comprehend disturbed psychopaths, don't ask, but its no psychiatry degree. Comes with practice. Who is this dunce anyway? Now you have me curious.

Ah, the *ell with it. I've got a quick fix. Send him this picture in an email. Little Johnny here is right.