Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Oh my God

Question

Well Ive been booking up April & May and some in june and I knew more was coming from other PM's. Well IT CAME. I got a call from a PM that has tons of properties and he has mentioned us doing them after pollen season. some we just did 5-6 months ago some a year ago and a couple we never did. This PM is one of my regular ones and just a heck of a nice guy

He Called and said DO THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL We are talking some VERY LARGE properties. I havent even counted how many buildings in all. I know 2 of the properties i had planned would take us 3 weeks each and then there are 5 other properties that will take 3-10 days each

You know I was getting excited before this, now I'm just getting nervous, plus i have SEVERAL proposals out there for other PM's I work for and some of them are large properties, not counting the proposals Ive just recently done for properties Ive never dealt with befor

THIS IS FRICKING AMAZING

Time to buy some more equipment and hire some people I have a couple guys from VA coming in for the summer and work

I can tell you guys its to the point of being scaryyyyyyyyyy and that was just this one call

YES I CAN, YES I CAN, YES I CAN

I asked for it, now I got it

Just excited now I got to go into the computer and actually figure this alll out for scheduling and hiring, damn i hate putting ads in the newspaper

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS:banana: :wave: :groovy2:

The KING Lives at least for the next several months

Flipping amazing, just had to share it with you all that put up with me

THANKS

Jeff

5 answers to this question

I can tell you guys its to the point of being scaryyyyyyyyyy and that was just this one call

YES I CAN, YES I CAN, YES I CAN

I asked for it, now I got it

It couldn't have happened to a better communist! :)

Seriously though, scary exciting. Scary is is when stuff really starts to happen for you. You are pushing the envelope. Scary is also when BIG mistakes happen. Grow as you need to, but avoid debt like the plague. Bad spending choices you will later regret. Bad debt choices you will sort out in front of a judge. Don't be equipment rich and cash poor....

Yes you can! Yes you can! Yes you can!

Go get 'em!

It couldn't have happened to a better communist! :)

Seriously though, scary exciting. Scary is is when stuff really starts to happen for you. You are pushing the envelope. Scary is also when BIG mistakes happen. Grow as you need to, but avoid debt like the plague. Bad spending choices you will later regret. Bad debt choices you will sort out in front of a judge. Don't be equipment rich and cash poor....

Yes you can! Yes you can! Yes you can!

Go get 'em!

You funny for a...................

Debt..........I'm lucky I pay all my bills and get to save. To much to fast can be dangerous thou. I will just be getting a couple cold water 5.6's there perfect for the condo work and I can add them to the trailer I already have. Some of my older 4gpms I have, just have had it, to much to keep replacing parts and these 5.6's are to replace them. I buy when i need, not when I want.

Thanks for the words of wisdom and you are right to be careful. I'm lucky to be able to work with these PM's and usually can work out anything. Mistakes I avoid like the plaque. Can they happen (mistakes) of course they can, but thats part of what i like to handle. yes I had to go outside after I posted about this and just have a smoke, sit and think, took a deep breathe and will be working on things this weekend between family stuff. I just have to get myself in the groove and go from there

Flipping amazing:lgsideway , when this PM told me a month or 2 ago we would be doing everything, I thought he meant over the whole year, not just call and say DO IT ALL NOW, WOW!!! We will probably have it all done by the end of June or into July??? or close to it

THANKS PHILLIP, I will always be as careful as I can, thats how I am now

Got to love the PW BIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING

:lgmoneyeyCool Jeff...go get em (my liberal) buddy

Thanks Ant

A good Christian like you I wouldnt think would say bad words, like "liberal" shame on you, go wash your mouth out with soap and repent:lgangel: LOL