Sign in to follow this  
Integrity Curb Appeal

foam the home

Question

Ant (Hotshot) gave good advice. I remember on a past post he used foam on a building exterior and asked why we didn't use foam on residential work. I had a chimney that was baked with soot at a home I washed today. The foam ate the soot away. Orange streaks slowly ran down. I didn't think it would come off but the foam did the trick & it got me a $50 tip on a $350 house wash.

post-1971-137772176159_thumb.gif

post-1971-137772176166_thumb.gif

10 answers to this question

Actually I used an x jet and mixed a couple of store bought chems. I mixed ProForce HD Degreaser 45%, and Proforce Floor stripper 45% Soap 10%. Foamed up very well and worked great. There is probably something better without mixing, but it was cheap (Sams club) and I had them handy. One thing I love about the x-jet is that it foams very well.

Ant (Hotshot) gave good advice. I remember on a past post he used foam on a building exterior and asked why we didn't use foam on residential work. I had a chimney that was baked with soot at a home I washed today. The foam ate the soot away. Orange streaks slowly ran down. I didn't think it would come off but the foam did the trick & it got me a $50 tip on a $350 house wash.

What "soap" do you use? I am looking a good soap safe to use with "love". Thanks. Jimbo

What "soap" do you use? I am looking a good soap safe to use with "love". Thanks. Jimbo

A good soap to use with the LOVE is Simple Cherry. You can order it at Your one source for everything pressure cleaning washer and it's only $25 for a decent size bag. Plus, service just doesnt get any better than Bob at Pressure Tek.