Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

We get mail...site feedback :)

Question

We thought we would share this feedback with you all. Enjoy! We all make this happen, together.

Hello Beth and Rod, Still don't post much (stage fright) but just wanted to let you know that this site is like walking into the Library of Congress. There is such a volume of information that it is hard to determine what is useful and what isn't. I am so A D D that it is hard for me to concentrate on what I came to the site for in the first place. Your site has recently become the only one I go to for a "how to". I have been piddling in this business for quite a few years but never full time. Just looking for some input and to compliment you on this site. It is wonderful.
Hi Beth & Rod! Just wanted to tell you that I think this site and your See Dirt Run! page are awesome. You guys really know your stuff! Out of all the BBS sites concerning pw, this is by far the best. Very informative (once again) and everyone seems to be very nice (unlike some other boards where you're even afraid to post because you're new). I am a newbie to the business and will continue to come here for information and insight. Once again, thank you for the time you put into this board and for all of your insight. Very helpfull!

Beth & Rod

1 answer to this question