Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

Here we go again.....

Question

Despite every effort we made earlier this year to exercise doggy birth control, we failed. Got 5 new labbies this morning (under the deck in the mud AGAIN). 3 chocolates - 2 male, 1 female and 2 yellow females. Date of birth - April 4. They're up for grabs!

Celeste

5 answers to this question

Celeste,

Would you be willing to ship to rhode island via the pet shipping service we discussed for Bawston. I have an aunt that might be interested and perhaps a few friends.

Hey Celeste,

Isn't it just cheaper and easier to have your dogs fixed?? My kids would want to keep all the puppies and then they would be mad at me if I was to get rid of them.

We use to have a Yellow male and a Yellow Female of the same age and different breeders(One was given to me which is why we had the two dogs). I wanted to breed them at first but my wife told me that she and my daughter(Only had one daughter at the time) would not want to part with any of the puppies.....so I had them fixed.

My wife just told me now that she could never give up the puppies...Hence every dog we ever have will have to be fixed... As for dogs we've been looking at the Tibetan Mastiffs American Tibetan Mastiff Association Photo Gallery - Puppies: 6 - 12 months