Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Other PW & Wood forums?

Question

Would anyone mind if I asked you to post some addys of other PW & woodie forums? I have always been a TGS kind of guy, but am now as of late just curious as to what other comparable BBS's are out there.

ILMXJ & Deckster

also love my 1999 ltd. edition midnight wine red Fender Stratocrasher. It is the REAL King!!!!!

7 answers to this question

There are quite a number of them out there. Let me check my bookmarks...

Pressure Washing Institute

PT State - Index

PressureNet.net Pressure Washing Business Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board)

Wood Care & Construction Forums - Powered by vBulletin

The Cleaner Network - powered by vBulletin

I'm sure I have forgotten some. But someone else will remember them... ;)

Beth

Wow! I knew about Mr. ********** site, but had no idea there were that many out there. Of course TGS will always be my alma mater sp?

Thx Beth.

Hope you remain part of our community. But there are some great sites out there with lots of information stored. *** and Power Wash Network are two of the oldest, heck, I knew I forgot one - Delco's old style bbs is even older than the other two.

Beth

Of course Beth, you guys got me my wings. Hats off to Mr. Crossley for turning me onto this site. I'd still be hanging off of tree limbs and using (what's that thing called) a ladder, and doing concrete with a wand if it weren't for you guys. Just curious to see what else is on the map. I'm doing freaking great and running my own kick a$$ business, what else could a guy ask for ( except a date with Cindy Crawford................ don't be dissin my Cinny girl).

ILMXJ

There are also lawn care sites, there is a cool tile & grout board, and some general cleaning bbs's - oh and Cleaning Talk... there also used to be a painter's bbs I think it was called Dave's? I don't remember now...

Beth

For the wood I am liking the deckcare.org

For overall everything to do with pressure washing and equipment I like Delco bbs

For some obscure equipment schematics and insight I like Hotwaterwizard ...although hardly anyone goes there anymore I can fix anything on my machine and make my own surface cleaner through there..

http://www.cleanertimes.com/links_dat.cfm?section=forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the link to the "Online Forums / Chat and Information Resources" on the Cleaner Times links page. Most of what Beth posted is here. I keep this in my favorites rather than each BBS. I find it easier to use when checking the boards.

Stay safe,

Chuck