Sign in to follow this  
Michael

An Open Letter

An Open Letter:

To all of you who have let me prattle on about what little I may know, I thank you.

As with anything in life the end comes to us all.

In this case I am leaving Epps Products to pursue another opportunity that has presented itself. I will no longer be posting to any BBS nor reviewing them effective December 31, 2003.

I continue to believe in the pressure washers I have sold through my dealers and will always feel a fondness for them all as well as you. Even Mr. Allison.

My best wishes to success for all in the future and health and happiness for you and your families.

Thank you again for your kindness and support.

Hope I have helped?

Cheers,

Michael Stilwell

i have to second what grant has said and i will be sorry to see you go..as i have always enjoyed your posts and have learded from you too.

if you ever do have a look around the boards please call in on this one as we do not allow the sillyness you have had to put up with on other boards....goodluck.

paul.

Excuse me Michael but you need to put that to vote and I doubt we are going to willingly allow you to forever leave us.

Good luck on your next steps up the ladder in life and shall you do as good or better.

Do stop in, you will be missed much more then you really think.

Jon

Michael,

Best wishes for your future endeavors, and a hearty thank you for all the info you have shared. If you get the chance, drop back by and let us know how things are going.

Cheers....................