Sign in to follow this  
CLASSICPW

internet research

Question

Do you ever feel like you know so much more than your competitors? I owe The Grime Scene alot to my success. It seems like all my competitors are incompetent because they have no clue what the internet is. It's absolutely amazing what I've learned off this site alone and I thank god that most of my competitors are illiterate hillbillies.(not all) The only problem is that these are the guys who ravage decks and give pressure washers a bad name. Anyway I feel blessed that I have the internet as a resource and it has propelled me to be the premier pressure washing company in Baltimore county MD, all thanks to Beth and Rod......thanks guys!

4 answers to this question

I agree with you 150% , the grime scene has been such as great resource to me. Honestly what I have learned here has helped me take my company to a whole new level of professionalism and quality. Here's a great big THANKS to Rod & Beth for providing such a great resource, and to all the great PW contractors who contribute to the site!

Greetings all,

I must say success is yet to be seen for me. I’m new to this end of the business (being the lower pressure side of it). I used to work for a company doing high end stuff 10-60k psi on the pressure scale and running vacuum trucks for reclaiming (LOTS of work for that silly lil rat in Orlando).

But so far have found this site to be a great wealth of information. This is my first post here and I’m sure will not be the last, but up until now I have been just reading and absorbing information.

Our business started out just doing pressure washing alone, but have recently purchased the equipment to do roof cleaning as well. That is mostly due to the information that you guys have volunteered to share with the rest of us on this site.

A great big THANKS to all of you on TGS!

Rich

I would just like to agree, that this site has been and is a wealth of information. It has helped agreat deal with the better methods of cleaning. Thank you everyone for your time and efforts on the grime scene forums.