Sign in to follow this  
PRESSURE PACKED

Drought

Question

4 answers to this question

I have been going round with eth local news channels as of late about this.We are exempt from the water restriction,but when they were runniing stories about it on the news they were only specifying car washes were exepmt.

Finally early this week I got through to them and they included a complete list of the types of businesses that are exempt from the water restrictions.I have printed a copy of the news story and the state guidelines that I show to all customers now.It's been a big help this week.

Scott you wouldn't have to worry about drought restrictions if you lived in the middle of the TVA river system. The only bad thing about the river system is it smell like all them Northeners are pissing in it and then sending it to us... OH well the fish still tastes good.:lgwave:

were always in a drought in florida. 16million people with another 300-400,000 coming in every year. Everybody wants a green lawn. half the homes have pools. HOs are happy to rinse thier driveways instead of blowing the dirt off. It never seems like a real problem when your surrounded by water.

And if Algore is right. Ill be on beach front property any week now. Global warming will seriously raise my property value. (I sit at about 25ft elevation)