Sign in to follow this  
4running

My Landa is here! But I am in the dark!

Ok heres my new Landa!-

http://homepage.mac.com/kyle_harris/FileSharing2.html

I need some info, I have a GP TT9111. I now have a 1.5HP motor. If I upgrade to a 2hp would it be possible for me to acheive 1200 PSI? The spec sheet online for the pump says 1500 max.

Also to use the steam function it says to turn the steam valve on, I cant find it. Anyone know how to work this?

I also suspect I need to buy a few things for downstream chemical injection, I have the wand but I think there is a hose that attaches to the pump maybe? I think the wand handle pulls in and out to inject the checmical. If someone could educate me on this I would like that as well. I also dont see a thermostat on this machine, which leads me to believe that it is either on or not, and will only cut off if the temp reaches the saftey cut off point.

I'll call Southside on monday and get what I need.

And if you called earlier I am sorry I was unable to talk at the time, but if you want to call again, I would be VERY interested to hear what you have to say!

Thanks!

Kyle

From the picture it doesn't look like it has the steam kit installed on it. For the downstream injection you should only need an injector. The machine should have a temp limit switch installed some where after the water comes out of the burner. The lack of an adjustable thermostat also leads me to believe that there is no steam kit. If you have questions feel free to call me as well.