Sign in to follow this  
rj242

Envirospec Chemical ?

Question

Another newbie question. I purchased some Envirospec Chemicals for wood restoration (Restore and Deck and Shake Brightener) from a local pressure washing contractor. He stated that these are the only two chemicals he uses for PT Pine. The question I have is the Restore chemical a stripper? Also what are your thoughts on these two products?

Thanks in Advance,

RJ

6 answers to this question

The restore is an oxygenating bleach product with surfactants and some other additives to improve its overall performance.

The Deck and Shake Brightner is an oxcillic acid blend also with additional performance builders and surfactants to improve its performance.

Both of these chemicals work very well on wood and the restore will strip some light sealers but it is not designed to be a stripper product. If you need to strip a deck I would reccommend Powerstroke as a safer alternative to the more agressive strippers on the market.

If you need more infromation please call me and I will be happy to discuss our chemicals with you.

Paul,

Thanks for repling to my post. I looked for the power stroke chemical and only saw it under flat surface cleaner. Are you saying that this concrete cleaner can also strip sealers?

Thanks,

RJ

Yes the chemical makup will allow it to act as a stripper as well as a degreasing agent and concrete cleaner.

Just got thru ordering the power stroke power pack and hope it will work as a stripper too for decks.Also I am trying the emulsifier plus,Premeir ,and rust a way in small packages to see how good your products work before ordering larger quanities.You web site does not give dilution rates for each but I assume it will come with the products...Thx GENE