Sign in to follow this  
John Doherty

Blue Aluminum Siding

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey John, I Have A Product Called Vinyl Renu And Cleaner It Is Made Thru Durashield.it Will Restore The Sidings Origanal Color And Keep It That Way For 10yrs.iam A Dealer For Them And Its Only Avaliable Thru Its Dealers.iam Overstocked On This Product And Looking To Get Rid Of Some Of It.it Is Not Cheap But Will Work For You It Is Either Brushed On Or Put On With A Airless Sprayer.let Me No If Ican Be Of Help.

Politely declined this one, but told her what I thought needed to be done, which was 2 stepping. Explained to her what that meant, etc. She tells me the 'other guy' said it would come off with just pressure, UGH!

Thanks for the info everyone!

John:

I would walk, I wouldn't touch this siding at all. First and foremost be honest with the customer tell them you are are not interested in doing the job. Explain to the customer the reasons why you aren't willing to do the job. You can't gurantee results, and the end result will probably be less than desirable. An additional consideration why I wouldn't do this job is the home owner may understand the end result may be bad, but what about the people that drive by, see your truck, take note of your company and then drive by later and see a crappy result. You probably won't be getting any jobs from that neighborhood.

Steven M. Small

Liberty pressure Wash, LLC