Sign in to follow this  
BB Pressure

Call Backs

Question

I washed a house late Friday. Didn't do the drivway. The customer called me Sunday and said I must have spilled bleach out of my truck and trailer all over his driveway. I new that I didn't so I told him I would come by and look at it. Upon arriving it was exactly what I thought it was. It had been raining all day and could see the armour all he had been using on his truck. I don't think he really believed me at first until I took him for a walk to look at all his other neighbors drives. He said he didn't notice it because he'd been in Hawaii the past 2 years and has only been back a month(man he's really got it rough!). It's been about that long since we've had rain. He apologized for having me come back out but I told him I wanted to make sure it wasn't something I did and to make sure he was completely satisfied.

8 answers to this question

I had a call back before for dark spots on vinyl siding. I went there and the dark spots werent there, Then the lady called back and said the spots were back...I told the lady theres nothing we did and then I thought...hummmmmm. Told her to go back out and look right now. They moved again...................................it was the shadowfrom tree branches DUH

I had a call back before for dark spots on vinyl siding. I went there and the dark spots werent there, Then the lady called back and said the spots were back...I told the lady theres nothing we did and then I thought...hummmmmm. Told her to go back out and look right now. They moved again...................................it was the shadowfrom tree branches DUH
Thats just ridiculus!

Here's your sign lady

Ha! Ha!

We've had that happen, in the reverse... and it was a religious experience!

Wanky HO was complaining abt this or that miniscule blemish in the drywall texture, to us, the painter and jobsite superintendent... and says, "Look at THAT!" As she points way up high on the wall.

Owner of the company was quicker than I, that day, and HE knelt and also made a sign of the cross, stood up, and pointed to where the sun shone in a window and reflected through the mullions on the wall.

It worked, we were off the hook!

We've had moving spots on a wall from shadows with an irate HO, and another pointed out a speck... wet bruck in hand I went to get it and had to say, "Sorry, I can't catch that one", as the bug flew away...

People, you gotta love 'em!

r

I got called back to wipe off a miniscule bit of dried soap from a house wash....No problem.....A quick swipe with a damp cloth.........While I was there she has me picking pink petals from an apple blossom tree off the house because she couldn't reach them..I was glad to help.....Her husband showed up and rolled his eyes and smiled at me......."She's like this every day"............

Stephen Andrews

Power Washing

Home & Property

Care & Maintenance