Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

PWNA Gears Up For Dallas Convention

The PWNA and IWCA will be holding a joint convention and trade show at the Hotel Inter-Continental Dallas, February 11th -14th. This years seminar schedule is packed with exciting new material and professional speakers. The seminars have been carefully planned and broken down by function, so that employees, managers, marketers, and executives will all benefit in different sessions.

Contests and other fun events are planned, including a chips, dips and sips social, breakfast round table meetings, a fun night dessert reception, a ladies tea, and a live auction to benefit The Nationa Center for Missing and Exploited Children. The days begin with breakfast and end well into the evening. The PWNA will hold a cocktail hour, followed by an awards banquet on Friday Feb. 13th in the evening. This is something you won't want to miss.

Go to www.pwna.org to download your show information.

Hope to see you there!

Beth & Rod :corn::bandplay:

AMEX,,,, Hotels maybe free..

I’m checking if I can get my rooms free on my rewards off my American express card. I have about 50,000 points. It takes 1000 for two night stay. I’m checking on this in the morning.

Does anyone else have rewards points from another source? I have never used mine; I recently booked a hotel in cali for a seven day stay. I did that with my Marriott rewards.

Sign in to follow this