7 members have voted

1. 1. Tony's Fate

• Killed in the diner by the Rival's Hitman
    • Wounded in a shooting in the diner
    • Left the diner, convicted and put in prison
    • Left the diner, lived happily ever after - no prison
    • Other

Question

I know, Sopranos, that was so last month. I know, but being a Sopranos Junkie, I can't let it go.

The last season was great. Chris being eliminated was overdue and very fitting. Pauly made me laugh and AJ finally learned how to act (better anyways).

But what happened at the diner? Yes, I think the producer did a great job leaving the end for us to decide, but with so many variables, I am having a hard time deciding. I kinda wish they did scooby doo endings and then I could have just picked my favorite.

A big part of me wants Tony to live and finish his life being the boss, no time in prison, just run the streets, but I think I prefer this so that only the show would have life to continue - should it ever. But the moral side of me wants him put in jail, not dead, just jail for a while. Who knows.

Anyways, Hit the poll with what you think happened and please elaborate on any views you may have.

I need one more episode, or a least some closure.

9 answers to this question

That seems to be the most popular thought from everyone I talk to but.... They rumor about another 3 part series or maybe a movie, what good would they be with out T.

I have a neighbor who swears he is "connected", drives me crazy. If someone is "connected", they sure as heck don't advertise it. I hate wanna bees

I think if the last episode had Furio show up at the diner, that would have been interesting.

I didnt watch the last season except for the last episode. I am waiting for it on DVD and then I will have a marathon.

Their was talk of a movie that would go back to a day we have not seen and have quite a few dead folks still alive.

Part of the problem with that though, is Tony's kids would be older than what they are supposed to be.

The end was written to be that Tony will still be the boss and continue as normal. We just do not get to see it.

How can know that it was intended that Tony was left to be the boss and continue as normal. I would love it to be that way, but I get no confirmation during the final episode that that was the intent.