Sign in to follow this  
Everett Abrams

Roundtable Meetings- February 2004

Question

Usually, we have been having the Roundtable Meetings on the second Weekend in February. This year the PWNA convention is scheduled for that weekend. I am planning to attend a Roundtable in TN the next weekend on the 21st. I would like to schedule the Roundtable for Medford, NJ on Saturday Feb. 28th. This should be early enough in the year for scheduling issues and late enough to be able to do some outdoor demos and for folks to bring rigs and equipment. Please comment here, e-mail me

( eabrams@deckrestorationplus.com ), or call 1-866-440-3325. I would like to no if this is a good date and who will be attending. there should be some great announcements and suprises for this years event. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

For anyone who is thinking of hosting or attending a Roundtable meeting. Please use this thread to keep all the info in one place and make it easier for those wanting info on each Roundtable. If anyone has questions on how to host or how to have a successful meeting please feel free to call and ask. I would be glad to help in any way. These are great avenues to share information, network , and to move the industry forward

36 answers to this question

My deal wa for a SC for each of us, be glad we only want one each. As far as sharing one, that will not work to well.

Yes Jon, there is greenbacks involved, but you do get a ROI that outweighs the expense.

Robert, we will pay for your gas to come here, how about that?

My wife and I will be coming to San Jaun Capistrano in December to see her aunt. I will bring a surfacer for you to play with. It will give you something to look forward to.

How far is Chino Hills from the roundtable meeting, I have a customer thier that may want to come. He can bring his Bad Boy.

Robert

Closer then Redlands is, I will be driving close to or a bit more then 100 miles according to those funny driving instructions on the internet.

Robert we would love to have him attend the Round Table meeting so please have him contact Alan.

I will have my rig there as well as Alan having his so there will be a way to demo it if he wants to.

And when you are here in Dec. even though San Jaun Capistrano is about an hour and half from me we might be able to get together then too.

One reason for different dates is PWNA in Dallas falls on the Round Table weekend.

That and scheduling for those of us that work nights. If I am up all night Friday would you expect me to go home, clean up, drive 2 hours and stay up cheerfully meeting and talking to others.

I would sleep drive and be moody!

Perhaps the time to plan dates and meeting places for the next one is NOW, not a month or two before it happens.

Major events are planned 1 and 2 years in advanced just like PWNA conventions are.