Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Prez Debate

Question

Hey Myrtle Beach is going on the map. We scored a Democratic Debate for Jan 2008. Its a pretty big deal for a tourist town like ours. Will give our area National & World exposure and bring in millions$$$$$$

I already am working on a flier to send to local hotels and area restaurants. Emailing a couple of my PM's that run big properties at the beach and will be emailing & faxing all my PM's to let them know we are ready to clean anything in advance for the debate

Have the #'s for the venue and Chamber Of Comm and the senators & reps to let them know about JL

I figure do a full advertising assault and see if we can get some properties to use us to get the Dirty Blvd cleaned up.

I'm looking forward to the event it will be interesting to see. I'm excited, Media from all over the world. Maybe I can get CNN Wolf Blitzer to wear a JL T Shirt LOL

I bet John T will be here just so he can spend some time with his lady Hillary. Call me when you get in town John , you gigolo

4 answers to this question

Once Hillary leaves Myrtle Beach there will be alot more cleaning to do to clean up her mess which will be tough to do because she is a nasty stain. Here's the typical Reaction when Billary leaves town:lgjump:except for Jeff who likes Hillary which is really Bill Clinton in drag. Jeff's Reaction when Billary leaves his area:lgtear: