Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

Hillary for Pres?

Question

24 answers to this question

That girl is smokin in that bikini..............Gore lurks and will win.........

YAZ

Stephen Andrews

Power Washing

Home & Property

Care & Maintenance

Jeff, Will you quit changing your position, I dont know who you are anymore.

You finally convince me to vote for Hillary and you turn republican. I just dont know what to believe?!

Jeff, Will you quit changing your position, I don't know who you are anymore.

You finally convince me to vote for Hillary and you turn republican. I just don't know what to believe?!

I was a flip flopper like the rest of those democrats, no more. The Dem's will probably take the White house and Congress in 08. But I'm behind GW until then and I'm hoping Chenney does a sneak attack and decides to run for Prez. D Chenney is a great American. I like how he doesn't answer to anyone, not even the American people. thats a great man, he's in good company when it comes to not answering for things he does. He's a rock and we need more like him

The hell with Hillary, she'd have this country all screwed up. I'd rather have Lynn Chenney, she'd cut the balls off of those Iranian a holes. Hillary would wait until they drop a nuke and then ask them please not to do it again

God Bless America and you too Jon, I like the world according to GW, history will show what he's done

Have a great day and if I did have you thinking about Hillary I hope it was in your dreams, we know you'd never vote for that immoral *****

I have to go I have Hannity recorded, got to go watch

Jeff

This would have made a good poll.

btw, Jeff, you are a trouble maker aren't you!

;)

Rod!~

Rod, I don't know what you mean.

I've seen the light:lgangel:and only us good republican soldiers are going to Heaven

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2008

I've seen the light:lgangel:and only us good republican soldiers are going to Heaven

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2008

you speak the truth my brother!! Power to the People! (but only the republican people)

I guess you have to ask yourself this question....

If Hillary and Barak Osama are the best that the Dumocrats can come up with....can the republicans really lose? The answer is yes, because although GW started out strong, he is finishing poorly and too often he and other repbublicans cowtow to the liberals.

Nobody respects weakness, and both partys are weak.

I will however vote for the lesser of the two evils and that will probably be the GOP. At least there are still some good republicans out there, and one can't say that about the dems.

America needs you Ronald Reagan.:lgtear:

How come no one ever says anything about Pres GW's economic plan?

He isnt one to toot his own horn, but Id say its working pretty darn well. Think there might be an agenda with the mainstream media and doing thier best to hide the good news? Nah. Thats highly unlikely!

How come no one ever says anything about Pres GW's economic plan?

He isn't one to toot his own horn, but Id say its working pretty darn well. Think there might be an agenda with the mainstream media and doing their best to hide the good news? Nah. Thats highly unlikely!

The Prez's people are at fault, they aren't getting the message out. Also Iraq is going to take the steam out of any good news, its a lost cause sad to say, I personally thought that from the beginning and the prez has asked no one to sacrifice anything, except our great service people. Not one to toot his own horn, remember Mission Accomplished, tooted his horn to soon that time.

The economy is great for many, but not great for many too

If the message of the good economy isn't getting out its administrations fault. I hear about the great stock market, but only 50% of Americans are in the stock market one way or another and out of those 50 only 25% reap the benefits before retirement age

We as Americans want everything and many grab for it with out long term thought. Many who had dreams of big homes are now loosing them. Yes the economy is good for maybe half the people, but that means its not good for half.

As long as the front runners in the Republican & Democratic Prez race remain the same, I think we have NO good choices out of all of them

Not one to toot his own horn, remember Mission Accomplished, tooted his horn to soon that time.

First of all, the banner 'Mission Accomplished' was for the aircraft carrier that had fullfilled its mission and was on its way back to base. It was the presidents staff that was at fault for putting him in front of that sign. But even if you look at it in the context of the total, the mission AT THAT TIME was the overthrow of the Iraqi regime and removing Saddam from office. That was done in record time and with little loss of US life. So in that sense "mission accomplished."

It has been poorly managed since then, and granted we went in with little plan for the aftermath of the actual military campain. Occupation has never really been our thing.

We as Americans want everything and many grab for it with out long term thought. Many who had dreams of big homes are now loosing them.

Seriously, dreaming of a big home and hocking yourself to the ears with unmanagable debt is the height of stupidity. The majority of the forclosures now are of these type of loans. Debt is not a bad thing as long as common sense rules, but these people who use 'interest only loans' or mortage something way out of their league thinking that they can sell it and profit greatly in a few years (speculation) with no real knowledge of real estate, other than what they saw on "flip that house." Sorry, but they deserve to loose out.

Seriously Jeff, Im not sure of the actual percentage but its much higher than 50%. In the 90s it was well over 65%. The vast majority of managed retirement funds are heavily invested in stocks. that means chances of you owning stock are very high if you even have a very small retirement fund.

thats not to mention how much the economy benefits from a rising stock market in that companies can expand, hire more workers and yes, increase wages in a rising market.

Take an inventory of those you know. How many people do you know PERSONALLY that are out of work. As opposed to just stories and anecdotal evidence. I know of not one person PERSONALLY that is unemployed. I do know some that are not in the job they would particularly like to be in, but they are working.

Look outside the confines of the news, or at least listen to different mediums, and try to see the positive that is out there.

I don't have any major objections against Hillary (no major pros for her either) but I just hate the idea of the Bush and Clinton families having a dynasty in the White House. I'll give anyone 10-1 odds that Jeb will throw his hat in the ring in 2012.

My kingdom for a decent candidate!! I'm tired of voting for the lesser evil!!!

Liberal media...blah blah blah. If only they would tell some good stories instead of focusing on the 100 Iraqi civilians killed on an average day.

"Sorry Achmed, I know your father was killed on his way to work, but we got you clean drinking water (of course you had that before we invaded anyway). Don't you just want to hug all Americans now, little guy?"

Are these children ever going to be on our side?

Liberal media...blah blah blah. If only they would tell some good stories instead of focusing on the 100 Iraqi civilians killed on an average day.

"Sorry Achmed, I know your father was killed on his way to work, but we got you clean drinking water (of course you had that before we invaded anyway). Don't you just want to hug all Americans now, little guy?"

Are these children ever going to be on our side?

Not unless you convert to Islam. :dunno:

I was a flip flopper like the rest of those democrats, no more. The Dem's will probably take the White house and Congress in 08. But I'm behind GW until then and I'm hoping Chenney does a sneak attack and decides to run for Prez. D Chenney is a great American. I like how he doesn't answer to anyone, not even the American people. thats a great man, he's in good company when it comes to not answering for things he does. He's a rock and we need more like him

The hell with Hillary, she'd have this country all screwed up. I'd rather have Lynn Chenney, she'd cut the balls off of those Iranian a holes. Hillary would wait until they drop a nuke and then ask them please not to do it again

God Bless America and you too Jon, I like the world according to GW, history will show what he's done

Have a great day and if I did have you thinking about Hillary I hope it was in your dreams, we know you'd never vote for that immoral *****

I have to go I have Hannity recorded, got to go watch

Jeff

I'm really confused, Jeff are you being sarcastic or have you switched over to the good guys?

I think that after being subjected to so much reasonable and insightful conservative thought on this and other boards, it was inevitable that he would come around. It's all about educating those wet-behind-the-ears liberals.

BUSH for King!!

I think that after being subjected to so much reasonable and insightful conservative thought on this and other boards, it was inevitable that he would come around. It's all about educating those wet-behind-the-ears liberals.

BUSH for King!!

Exactly!

:)

I'm really confused, Jeff are you being sarcastic or have you switched over to the good guys?

Dont be confused, I'm confused enough for all of us.

good Guys RULE

All I know is what passes between my ears...last thing was something about 600 bil spent on the Iraq/Afghan wars in total?????

Also heard the math translates into 50 some odd thousand twinkies for each and every American...well that what I thought I heard anyways.. :)

..grow hemp..White Plume for Prez..lol

I thought I knew whom I was going to vote for, then you had to show that cute teacher, then the maid and now I am All Shook Up!

Show me an honest politician and I will show your his or her grave.

Jon