Sign in to follow this  
itswillist

My surface cleaners are leaving stripes ?

Question

Ok here are the specs: I have 2 pressure washing machines

1) 3500 PSI 4GPM

2) 3750 PSI 4GPM

And I have 2 of the same type of surface cleaners: 27" Northstar that came with the 1502 tips with it. I have been using these surface cleaners for a while now, and for some reason they both started leaving uneven cleaning patterns. They're not leaving the little twirly circles like they do when one of the nozzles are stopped up. No when I clean a long driveway everything looks great when there cleaning, but when it's finished you can look back and see long stripes that I have to go over and over to blend in with the concrete. I already bought new tips but they're still doing it .And these stripes occur weather I go fast or slow ... Any takers ??? As I'm very agrivated about having to clean things twice ... Any advice would be golden ...

27 answers to this question

I use chemicals on first time jobs. After areas have been cleaned properly and customer is on 4 7 15 or 30 day maint chemical use only in doorways and dumpsters areas is needed.

I see guys down streamimg the entire areas and spreading normally way to much soap everywhere.

Dont get me wrong, if its a service station or something like that its going to require chemicals each time to make you more efficient.

I do alot of shopping center Alan, unless its a high volume food place BEBE doesnt get that dirty.

Caustic if used is controled and nutrilized. (not much use for it)

Your watching a property mang video. I will e-mail you a rest of service station vid if you want to look. all my priceing andvid are customized to the specific clients needs. all services i provide in pricing for PM is not the same on regular commercial.

My bad that was a sonic, i went off alittle there. No Alan on that video the store was abusing chemical and not rinsing them. Powders will dry and when then get wet activate again. There was chemical just not mine.