Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

JL New website

Question

Check it out. Its up and running.

Keiths work is great, I just not sure on all the text if I'm a 100% satified but I'm just being picky and I'm ready to send the site to all the customers I have and have been targetting

JL Pressure Washing

ThankKeith

Jeff

8 answers to this question

Very nice Jeff....love the pics.

The site does have alot of text in it. From the looks at the pic...you are on top of your game. :lgbow:

So, what is the next plateau for your company?

Great site!!

Very nice Jeff....love the pics.

The site does have alot of text in it. From the looks at the pic...you are on top of your game. :lgbow:

So, what is the next plateau for your company?

Great site!!

Thanks Carlos

Next plateau? I want to get more regular monthly work, so in the future I dont have any slow months. We are pretty busy 10 months but I want to be slammed 12 months a year. I figure in about another 4-5 years I'll be where I want to be.

I love my condo work and want to expand on that a lot. I do a ton of condo complexes, but its probably only a couple % of what is around me

If that doesnt work, I'm moving to California and going to hang on the beach, learn how to surf and work for you

Have a great one

Jeff

LOL ... that a boy! :)

Not sure if you want to surf around here....been alot of shark attacks out here recently!

Your ideas are ambitious and do not doubt you will achieve what you posted above. Someone once said to me a long time ago..."growth is good but in order to grow you must manage it!"

Keep up the great work Jeff!!

If you want some constructive criticism...

You need to have more consistency in your sites functionality ie the mouse over function for the before and after should be on all photos.

Also, when I click for services that you don't put much emphasis on such as wood, I just get moved to a lower area of a page containing several other services. This is a bit distracting from the reader who is trying to get to a specific thing and suddenly is offered many things instead of the choice selected.

Overall, the site looks great and loads well, thought I would mention a couple of the items that you may want to consider from a readers point of view.

Rod!~

If you want some constructive criticism...

You need to have more consistency in your sites functionality ie the mouse over function for the before and after should be on all photos.

Also, when I click for services that you don't put much emphasis on such as wood, I just get moved to a lower area of a page containing several other services. This is a bit distracting from the reader who is trying to get to a specific thing and suddenly is offered many things instead of the choice selected.

Overall, the site looks great and loads well, thought I would mention a couple of the items that you may want to consider from a readers point of view.

Rod!~

I know what your talking about on a couple of the things, ya the wood, roof stuff I just wanted it on the site and couldnt really set it up to go right to that service. Its not my target market, I figure they may take a second to find it

Hi Jeff,

GREAT looking website, clean and precise. I think the colors are nice and subtle, don't want anything to bright or flashy on a website. The pictures are also very nice. I agree with Beth, either do a complete mouseover on all pics or don't do it, just for consistency. Other than that, I think that website will win you even more work. Good Job!