Sign in to follow this  
Jon

who carries these, Beth ?

Looking for an extension wand belt, possibly like the one below. (if it post) Who carries them and how much?

Are you marching in the parade? Give it a whirl without one and see how it does.

I do not know the name of my extension wand, and rarely use it, but has come in handy a few times. I tend to like lower pressure, so that the blowback is less, and it is easier to control.

Yes Alan I am marching in the Round Table parade and truly want to look my best!!

I remember testing one at the Vegas PWNA, I think it was a 24 footer and man did it move me backwards.

I am more concerned about my back then anything else and figure the belt would take t he weight of support off my back and onto my shoulders.

Beth, you are just way too nice to Jon.

Truth be known - if Jon lived in Ohio, he would have already worn out several Golden Buckeye Senior Discount Cards by now, while Rod would still be too young to even think about having one. :razz:

Jon,

Not to be a smart-donkey ...but most places that carry extension wands can also get you the belt. The first two will lead you directly to the belt. On the rest ...you are on your own!

www.pressure-washers.com/extensions-wands.htm

www.higherpowersupplies.com/page/HPS/CTGY/PW-EW

www.EnviroSpec.com

www.Dultmeier.com

www.DCS1.com (Delco)

www.Xterior.com

www.DAIndustries.com

www.1800333wash.com (Water Cannon)

www.PressureWasherStore.com

www.PWMall.com

Yeah Paul, but the Extend-A-Wand blows the other poles out of the water, no pun intended. We have owned the conventional twist lock, fiberglass style poles. NO comparison. The Extend-A-Wand supports its own weight when you squeeze the trigger. If you are right handed it lifts up and you'll use your left on top to keep it where you want it.

I'll look for a photo of Rod using it and post it.

Beth

Beth hit this pole I got on the head, it is yellow and has two twist locks to extend it to the full 18 feet.

It has never been used and I really have never uesd one, just for about 30 seconds as a test at the PWNA convention last year and not sure what brand it was, Delco was doing the demo.

Beth had specials on extendawands and I should have bought one but like the OLD MAN Paul says I am did not buy it.

Paul just who or what is Golden Buckeye Senior Discount cards?

Forgive me for not knowing since living here in So. CA we don't have seniors.

I mean Bob Hope made it to 100, right?

Jon,

I was actually much nicer than it seemed - I think!

The Ohio Golden Buckeye card is offered to seniors (60 and over) by the state. There are about 18,000 food, merchandise and prescription drug selling participants in the state. The places that accept it, will normally give you between a 5-15% discount.

They claim that you can save as much as 25% on prescriptions but from what I hear (not from direct personal card owning experience) it's only 10%.

I can't think of any famous Ohioans that lived to be 100.

I know Orwill Wright was only 77, Thomas Edison was 84, Annie Oakley was 66. We had at least 7 astronouts, 8 presidents, and a steamboat full of others, but none that I know to have lived to be 100.

So what is considered senior in CA - 110?

Is that why you don't have any?

Smarty panties!

Depends on the business but most consider seniors to be 55 or 60 and up.

Most discounts are 10% across the board and no drug stores offer discounts, mostly restaurants and a few other businesses.

CA. businesses are GREEDY.

Now just remember I am a young 63 and I don't look or feel my age, YET:cool:

I will tell you what I miss here, CA has NO Cracker Barrel Restaurants. When I traveled on the bike or with the RV love eating in their restaurants.

We like them also, but mostly dine there when we are on the road. Know too many other good places in town, but turn to familiar places when on the road - if you know what I mean.

I'll trade you one Cracker Barrel for a weeks worth of sunny 80 F days and a splash of salty air. (I have plenty of sand.)

Scratch that ...I just remembered, Cracker Barrels have real nice fire places. Forget the trade for now - maybe this spring.

Can you use a White Castle or possibly a Skyline Chili in trade?

Can you use a White Castle or possibly a Skyline Chili in trade?

Neither are out here, White Castle did at one time sell their frozen bugers in markets. (not sure if they still do or not)

Skyline Chili never heard of.

Besides I don't like chili or any spicy (hot, or moderately spicy food)

Hold the rain check for the sun, salty air, well wife and I miss that too since moving out here.

Remember I was a beach bum, grew up in Pacific Ocean Park beach, yes where Arnold and others pumped iron.

Skyline is local - started by Greeks. Spicy but not a HOT spice. They sell chili, chili with spaghetti and cheese coney. The 5-way is spaghetti noodles topped with chili sauce, red beans, onions and lots of shredded cheddar cheese on top. Enough cheese to clog all arteries from one serving. They provide a bib for a carefree fiest.

The cheese coneys are chili dogs with the same shredded cheese that they put on the 5-ways.

The cheese on this coney is fairly conservative - it's normally 2x.

I tried the Skyline chili once....didn't care for it. Reminded me of the spice used in pumpkin pie....allspice, or nutmeg or some thing of the like.

The chili dogs are miniture sized, like two bites, but they charge full sized prices for them.

At least that my humble opinion.

Paul, if you come up this way, I'll treat you to some real coney islands, and you'll forget about Skyline.....:D

Skylines can take some getting used to (for most it's either they like it or they don't - no in-between).

You're right about the size - it's been getting smaller every year (just eat a few more). I make some at home from time to time with oversize Wisconsin dogs.

I've been to many cities (including Detroit, MI and Green Bay, WI), many states and countries and I try to look for specialties of the region. As for forgetting about Skylines - NEVER (it's in the blood) - but I'm always willing to add one more coney to the reportoir.

Thanks for the offer Tony, I'm always open to new experiences.