Sign in to follow this  
jetstream1

Florida washers

Question

18 answers to this question

It depends on when it is. I might be able to break away and come down. Let me know and I will try to fit it in my schedule. It would be nice to see Don again and others I haven't met yet. Hugh

With the price of fuel jumping every day, Id have a hard time justifying a drive over there just for dinner.

Its that Damn Bush and Cheney deliberately running up the price of oil to wreck the economy just before an election!!!

I'm more centrally located than the rest of you, so it doesn't matter much to me. Greg is coming from St. Cloud. You're coming from Orange City and Hugh would be coming from up near Gainesville, so I would probably recommend some place like Wing House on Kirkman or Altamonte Springs unless you guys have other suggestions. A Saturday would be best for me, but I'm somewhat flexible on other times as well. You guys work it out and I'll most likely be able to attend, regardless.

Unfortunantly Saturday is not good for me. Saturday is the only day I dedicate to my wife. It's her day, she works for the VA Hospital in Gainesville and works all week and expects me to be able to go with her somewhere every Saturday. Usaully to Flea Markets or Festivals throughout Florida. This last Saturday we traveled to Panama City area for a Seafood festival, great food, but it did get crowded with people fast. If Saturday works for everyone else, then go ahead and have it, I will just have to catch up with you all at a later date. Through the week is my best time where I can schedule it in and my wife is at work. Hugh

With the price of fuel jumping every day, Id have a hard time justifying a drive over there just for dinner.

Its that Damn Bush and Cheney deliberately running up the price of oil to wreck the economy just before an election!!!

I know tell me about it!...I was near you this weekend cost me round trip 120 in gas