Sign in to follow this  
Apple Roof Cleaning

Tampa Bay Pressure Cleaning Ad

Question

Hey, look what I found advertised ?

I can relate to the guy, I really can.

It is about AS slow as I can remember in many years in business.

3 plus dollar a gallon Gas, high taxes, dropping home values, sky high insurance rates sure ain't good for business.

Here is the guys ad, phone number not printed out of respect.

HELLO I OWN A PRESSURE WASHING BUSINESS AND BUSINESS IS VERY SLOW RIGHT NOW!! I AM WILLING AND ABLE TO CLEAN JUST ABOUT ANYTHING...I.E. HOUSES,POOL DECKS,FENCES,DRIVEWAYS,SIDEWALKS,LOW PRESSURE SHINGLE ROOF CLEANING ..COMMERICIAL CLEANING ALSO!! RESTUARANT FRYER HOODS GARBAGE BIN PARKING PADS...YOU NAME ILL DO IT EXTREMELY CHEAP.....CALL ME I GUARANTEE ILL BEAT ANYONES PRICE...I HAVE AN EXTREMELY POWERFULL 4000 PSI TRAILER MOUNTED UNIT.. WILL TAKE THE PAINT OF THE CAR IF YOU WANT!!.. IM NOT JUST A GUY IN A TRUCK WITH A HOME DEPOT PRESSURE WASHING UNIT...I HAVE A VERY PROFESSIONAL TRAILER MOUNTED UNIT...THIS IS MY BUSINESS!!

PLEASE CALL ANYTIME 727-505-???? ALSO 10% SENIOR DISCOUNT!!

8 answers to this question

I understand that things are slow , believe me. I don't think that if it's a 600.00 job you should do it for cash flow.

That is what we are all against if you do it the next guy will as well then he will cut your throat and things get lower and lower.

Around here I just ride the wave keep my prices high and watch the low ballers dry up and go away. Try marketing improvement, offer $25. coupons with your adds, or dicounted gutter cleaning. People tend to slow down or even stop advertising when time are tough thats wrong. My work was slow my first two years but now we can turn are work flow on and off just with advertising.Always keep record of where your calls are coming from .Some ads work better than others. Part of good marketing is good record keeping.

crap it is realy bad here right now bid a job yesterday small rancher about 1600 sqft and a 10x11 deck for 245.00 another company 195.00 two others 135 and 125 getting bad

That sucks! How are you positioning against them?

Beth

I have said this many time before; Prices for house washes have come down. Part timers and painters are working for 50 to 75 dollars an hour. I did better on houses 10 years ago. People are working for less money and paying more for supplies. Good thing I have a clientele.

james you are right, beth the customer call me and I just explain why I might been higher and left the rest to them . they went with me . but it hurt all of us in the longer run becuase customer are always going to think they can get it cheap . can't wait for this weekend,