Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Contractors Only Forum: Advanced Business Technique

I have added a new "contractors only" forum to my DIY Chat home improvement forum

This forum is hidden from the public. You can rant, you can rave but more importantly.. you can learn in the privacy of just your peers.

Advanced business techniques will be discussed. If you have already mastered the wand and want to make money and learn how to market, sell, open e-commerce stores, rank high in Google, and close your sales, this will be the place to ask questions.

Anything goes in this forum. It is now and always will be FREE. I don't want it to rank in Google so what you type there, stays there.

Anything Goes

The forum is not limited to business discussion though that is its main focus. If you want to type a rant about a job that drove you crazy, go for it. I will post articles covering the basics to advanced stuff. Its an open discussion so feel fre to ask questions from the most basic. If you are ready to take your pressure washing business to the next level come sign up.

How To Join

Follow the link above and sign up like you would any message forum. Click the "usergroups" button and select the "contractors only" group. I have to approve your membership. I will positively not allow any homeowners or DIY 'ers in that section.

Once you are approved you will have access to the private forum. You'll find it at the bottom of the forum list.

If you have wondered why you have poor results from your direct mailing efforts, I have written a three part article that you may find interesting. Sign up at the DIY Forum and register for the contractor's only usergroup (there is a button at the top marked "Usergroups") to read more. Look forward to seeing you there!

It's a great thing to have some private forums.

The Business section ( all business topic forums) here on TGS are private as well. It may not be set so each member has to be approved, but we can fix that if need be. Some thing are nice to have private.

Beth

Thank you, Beth. I will be opening the DIY Discount Warehouse in mid to late 2008 (already have the URL) which will include just about everything DIY so the diy forum was established to tie that and Restore-A-Deck together.

100 contractors and growing! I went through the member d-base this morning and added the profiles that were contractors I know. If I forgot to add you please let me know. I know its a little tricky to sign up for the private forum.