Sign in to follow this  
RyanH

Amazing pictures

Question

14 answers to this question

Amazing Art if its real.

I seen a few Picasso's over the years and I always thought that his abstract paintings were weird like being on an acid trip(Not that I would know). This Artist with his street paintings are way better!!

So what happens when the city pressure washes the sidewalk, does it go away? hmm EPA that paint going down the stormdrain by the city is a violation, fine them!

great pics ryan......i have a feeling these are in the uk..as the artist has a tony blair mask on and i think it was the second picture it had john major(a ex pm in it)....could be wrong thogh...

cheers paul.

Hmmmm. You might be right. Close inspection of the fourth image's background shows cars/trucks driving or parked along the left side of the street. I would love to see the 2-D view from the top. Blows my mind!

Ryan H.

Truly amazing.

I would like this guy to draw a built in pool in my backyard so I don't have to buy one:D

OF course this guy probably would cost me more then a pool would and I could see at a party at my house a few people jumping into the poot thats not there after a couple of drinks:D

Originally posted by Jon

So what happens when the city pressure washes the sidewalk, does it go away? hmm EPA that paint going down the stormdrain by the city is a violation, fine them!

Spoken like a true Califonian! They have trained you well.....:D

The environment is a very important issue. We have one world. Humans are notorious for doing things to the environment and then thinking about the reprocussions later.

I'm a native Marylander and the things that have happened to the Chesapeake Bay over the years make me sick.

Beth

Thanks Mike:D

I was really just kidding around but here they would look at it that way for sure.

The pictures are really cool.

It is chalk, but they still call it sidewalk painting. Run off from chalk is of very little impact, as compared to other daily activities.

Sidewalk Chalk Ingredients

2 cups water

2 cups plaster of Paris

2 tablespoons wet or dry tempera paint

toilet paper tubes

duct tape