Sign in to follow this  
spbutton

Distributor in Florida (Orlando area)

hey folks

I was speaking with an alkota distributor in Florida yesterday, he said that it is not worth getting a 2-gun machine due to the stress it places on the pressure washer - is this true?

I am still looking for equipment and a setup that would allow me to have a small 'softwash' setup as well as the hot water pressure washer. I like 'PWKid's' trailer setup and was thinking of asking a local trailer manufacturer to give me a quote to make something similar.

I seem to be going round in circles looking for a machine and parts to put together my own trailer, or do I go for an 'out of the box' solution that the big companies provide?!?!!?

Can anyone recommend any knowledgeable, experienced distributors in Florida or the Orlando area. I am new to the industry and have little mechanical knowledge, however I currently run a business and have experience of operating others in the past. It would be great to find a distributor that could point me in the right direction in terms of setup that will meet my needs.

Thank you for any input.

Regards

Steven

I have the unit that Russ mentioned and have been using it steadily for the past 4 years. Only problem I have had is due to my error and not checking the oil in the engine often.

The unloader is still holding up just great and the pump has had its packing and seals replaced beginning of this last season.

Your dealers comment on 2-guns pw'ers is one of a novice.

Check with your local hydrotek dealer. According to Tom from ACR Products up in Pa, there is one down in Florida who was the nations top seller. If I get a chance, I will talk to him and ask him where he is located or maybe talk him into posting about it here...

I have always been happy with the Hydrotek skids I bought and still use to this day. The first one is 6 years old and still bringing in the $$$$$.

Rod!~

Thanks for the clarification folks... I spoke to a rep from Florida Chemical Supply in Tampa who is a dealer for HydroTek, she was very helpful and provided me with a quote for the 2-gun machine.

Rod, if Tom could post the dealer's details or if you have them I would really appreciate it... I'm trying to gather as much info as possible.

thanks again everyone.

Regards

Steven