Sign in to follow this  
Peak Mobile Wash

low pressure nozzles

I've ordered them directly from Spraying Systems in the past. That way I can get any variation of pattern and size that I want. Last time I ordered from them, there was a fifty dollar mimimum order, so I stocked up on many of the common sizes I normally use, as well as some specialty odd ball sizes that I use less often.

My favorite low-pressure nozzle is sometimes referred to a "shooter tip". I make mine from a 1/4" QC with female threads and a 1/4" male thread air chuck. 2 and 3 stories with a nice, straight pattern.

Lance,

What do you consider specialty and odd ball? Did you get cutom made nozzles or just ones that are not commonly found?

No customs, but ones that it seems most suppliers don't seem to carry. Like 9510, 8020, 11010 Which I use for rinsing on a lot of jobs, and a variety of shooter tips for applying chem like; 0540, 1540. These are nice because you achieve a good fan pattern which speeds up chem application, while still being able to reach a good 25' up. I don't like using 0 degree soap tips for applying chem up high when possible, because the stream is to narrow, and seems to waste more chem on a given area compared to wide fan shooter nozzles.