Sign in to follow this  
PowerWashofVa

Property Management Company

Question

4 answers to this question

Phil, the management company is an agent of owner or and investment company.

The money they pay you is not theirs, they are licensed thru the state real state board and the monies they are disbursing as agent are common area maintenance dollars. (Tenants fees)

If the management company had no discrepancies with your service the money by contract law would be paid to you without any trouble.

Many contractors don’t realize it s not the owners or owner share unless the property is vacant. Of course if it’s a residential setting the rules are completely different.

This management company’s name is in Arizona and uses west and east in their office. I have never had a problem with any management company paying in 24 years.

Thanks Ron,

I put a bid in for 460+ homes and was wondering if anyone dealt with Pinnacle. I'll know if I got it in two weeks. I am going to have help getting it done if I get the job. So I was wondering since I have to pay my subs every two weeks what would be the management companies turn around time.

Phil

90% of the time I get paid in 2-4 weeks from residential property managers. But some are just a little slower at getting the check, never had a problem getting the money. Two weeks, I wouldnt rely on that to pay subs at 1st