Sign in to follow this  
rocco

where do you all buy your boiler coils?

I have a RK31 pressure washer from delco of fort worth and my boiler coil cracked! I called them to see about replacing it and they said $580.00! is this the going rate? it's a lay down style boiler. I was told to call a place called Farleys that is in oklahoma. anyone heard of these guys? Thanks in advance for the input. Hope all is well where you are. Got over a foot of snow here in Iowa!

Rocco, I believe I may have what you're looking for. I am not real familiar with Delco's model numbers, but I think the washer you have is manufactured by Ramteq for Delco. Does your machine have the gas and diesel tanks stacked to the left of the engine? I have a used coil for a CH1600 Ramteq that was installed in a customer's machine about 6 months before the rest of the machine fell apart and he traded it in. I parted out his old machine and kept all the good parts. Your coil should have mounting tabs on the back for bolting to the burner head. If your insulation got wet, you probably need to replace it, too.

Russ,

If you are a distributor, please note that we do not allow other distributors to solicit business on this site. We support the vendors whose products we sell and allow them to post but there is a difference.

Thank you.

Beth & Rod

How big is the crack, I have heard that you can weld them.

Call Brian, I think at TEM from Tipton, Iowa 563-886-3134, Tony Zsabo swears by them, Sorry Tony if I spelled it wrong.

When you drop it off, Swing by the Round table, your only about 30 miles out at that point.

Hope I helped,

Matt

Wow, I am floored by the response of this you are all very helpfull!

JDF, Id love to give h and h a call to price compare if you have that number.

Beyoung, yeah I had my states messed up as I talked to the guy who told me about farleys today and he said it was in Ark not OK.

Beth, can you help me? do you carry coils at your store or if possible lead me to someone who does?

Russ, yeah I have that machine but I dont have part numbers outside of delco's number and thats my problem right now with measuring it all up and finding out what will replace it from another company.

Ron, yes I have heard nothing but good reviews for farleys except its gonna take a few weeks for me to get one from them but I am gonna give them a call tomorrow and make sure thats correct. I dont know if they have a rush delivery or anything that wont take all my life saving to pay for!

Matt, There are 2 cracks one about a 1/2 inch and the other that is about 2 inches but it goes around a bend that is not really accessible for a welder. been trying that this weekend! Is that what brian does, welds them up?

I saw you were having a round table meeting, Id love to come but is it in Iowa or Illinois? I am not familiar with moline. ia. and it looks like it says "IL" in your post.

Again thanks to you all for the replies and i will let you know how it works out!

Ha here I am at my full time job which is overnights and I am talking about today and tomorrow in my last post meaning

today = Sunday and tomorrow = Monday. I realized that by the time I was able to actually post the reply it was 5 something monday morning not sunday night when I actually started writing it! goin back and forth between screens got me off kiltered a bit!

Hey all, well thanks to all of you as I will be back up and running come this weekend. Thanks beth for trying to help hope you had a good time in Dallas.