Sign in to follow this  
Apple Roof Cleaning

Nice Cleaner Times Article Beth !!

Question

10 answers to this question

I like cleaner times but I have to say I was pretty miffed about the article on service 2-3 months ago and the sidebar about how dealers and their not sending in serial numbers on warranty work since if the machine is stolen they will now not get paid to the original client since the machine is stolen. I sent an e-mail about this to them, they are truely doing the industry a dis-service by doing that since a professional somewhere is out the machine and if they are a professional the buisness insurance would cover the loss .It would be nice to get the machine back and let justice start at some point for the original victim.

I like Cleaner Times myself.

I know Chuck works hard, for little or nothing, to provide our industry with a magazine.

Chuck is all ears when it comes to improving the magazine.

So, for anyone haveing expertise in their cleaning field, I would suggest they contact Chuck.

Myself, I would like to see Cleaner Times do "reviews" on pieces of Cleaning equipment.

An article like "Stainless Deal tests the Enviorspec or Delco Hot Water Skid" would appeal to me.

It was a well written article Beth, nice job.

What other magazines do ya'll subscribe to? I like to watch other industries as well for ideas that I can use in my business. I get numerous remodeling, and deck building magazines (free) and one from the carpet cleaning industry.