Sign in to follow this  
n4rb

Direct Mailers.

Hey hey hey!

Just curious if any one of you ladies & gentlemen know of a good company for Direct Mailing? I am thinking about sending out 1000-2000 "postcards" of sorts to my surrounding area. I need a mailing list and have found quiet I couple, but I would also need them to ship those cards out for me also. Is there such a company that does that?

Thanks for any suggestion!

-Pat

I have been very happy with quantummail. I get a very nice return on my jumbo postcards to target neighborhoods. You just upload your card, select your mailing list, and they do the rest. A good place for mailing lists is infousa

I've used Quantummail, they seem to be a good company, allthough If you want the best bang for your buck I would recommend just buying a mailing list and mail out flyers in envelopes. My experience with this method has proven much higher returns; usually three of four times the call backs as postcards.

This is what we do for our mailing list over the years.

During slow times and or after a job I write down the street name and start driving super slow past every home in the neighborhood and write down each house number. Then we send out mailers to each of them like so

Current Postal Customer

4567 Rockingham Dr.

any town, USA xxxxx etc.

This way I can 101% target the homes my mailers are sent to with sometimes making a special note about the home if needed. We have compiled about 6,000 plus addresses this way. It does not take much time at all to do this. You can have several 100's of addresses in less than 1/2 hour of doing the drive by method.

Not that I don't trust mailing houses for their list but I can see the type of homes that we are sending our mailers too!

We send out mailers and literature about two or three times a year, and can receive about $5,000 to $40,000 of sales in that year, not including the referrals from these new customers.

One key note is to make sure you send out your pieces in mid-to late Fall to you can bid then but put the customer on your Spring List to do the work!