Sign in to follow this  
rj242

Multireg nozzle?

Question

Does anybody have any experience with a multireg nozzle? I saw one being advertized in a Delco Wats Blaster paper. It states that it can go from high to low pressure, and from a fan to a stream at both pressures. I was wondering if this nozzle might not be the M5 for downstreamers (one nozzle for all applications). It sells for $50.00.

1 answer to this question

It sounds like a HI-Lo nozzle(scroll down about half way on the page).

There are several different varieties, you use them with a down stream chemical injector and switch from high to low pressure with a push-pull of the nozzle. Downstream is a more efficient way to apply the chemical to the surface compared to an xjet because it allows you to leave the chemical on the truck and not have to drag the buckets around. And yes you can get the same type of draw rates with a downstream injector as an x jet you just need the right one (super suds sucker)

The hi-lo nozzle is nice because you can just twist it to go from a 0 degree to a wide spray pattern. I have been using them for several years and like the adjustably of the fan. They don't last forever but I have found them to be the best overall tip to use to prevent having to change tips constantly and keep from losing quick connects in employees pockets all the time.