Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

2008 Grease Police Convention

Question

As the Director of Marketing for The Grease Police org, I'm very excited to announce our first annual Greaser convention coming this fall. Here is the link to the information, it will be something that you will NOT want to miss if you're in the Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning business. There are going to be tons of giveaways, some major special ops training that you can only get from the Grease Police. How to build a foamer for under $50, the plans, the instructions and live demonstrations. It's what you've all been waiting for and asking me about when you call.

There are going to be some BIG names in the business letting it all hang out. Secrets of the industry and all. Also, one of our members is good friends with a famous former NFL star that may be able to give a motivational speech. You DO NOT want to miss this convention!!!

Sign up today, we don't have a whole lot of space, so make sure you get your seats. I know you guys will want more info on this, so after you visit the link here and if you still have questions, then contact us at info@thegreasepolice.org Many guys are helping on this because we want to make it big so just specify the information you need and you will be directed to the appropriate person.

So, visit the link, sign up and we'll see you in the fall ;)

p.s. You will prolly want to drive a truck because the prizes will be major things and not something that could be taken on a plane for the most part. I guess you could always have them shipped, but that's your choice.

p.p.s This will probably be the one and only convention open to non Grease Police members. Next year will be GP members only. Of course we want to use the opportunity to build up our membership, but the secret methods/chemicals/foamers/etc...will be on display this time. This is your chance, Don't miss it!!!

16 answers to this question

Guest Contractor Events

Anthony,

I'd love to get this event up on the Contractor Events site! Permission?

Celeste

Celeste...absolutely, we want as many people there that will fit. We are using this opportunity to recruit Grease Police members as well ;)

Carlos... It's looking like either Los Angeles or San Diego, not positive yet. We're trying to get the most seats for the least amount of money. We are new at this so bear with us a little bit, don't have some of the details worked out.

I'm getting really excited because there are a lot of you guys signing up already, this is going to be a fun event with tons of info and lots of giveaways. I didn't even mention the golf tournament :) ............ yet.

Guest Contractor Events

Ant, the page is up......The Grease Police........I directed registration to your site since you already have forms started :) Since I didn't have an exact location to mark the map, the whole state of California clicks to your page as well LOL. Firm dates will get on the calendar as they are available.

I'm a little scattered this week so might not be able to watch for updates - please shoot me an email if anything that I have up changes :)

Facilitec has tentatively committed to holding the classes at the Facilitec West facility. The equipment sponsors will be showing up at the kitchen exhaust cleaning certification classes to demonstrate their products.

wow, I know some of you guys called me trying to get in...I'll post something if somebody cancels, but it's gonna be packed the way it stands now.

I wasn't calling you trying to get in, I was calling about something else.

Nice job hiding behind your wife to screen your calls, Dixie.

well, at least somebody answered my phone, where were you? :D

I had no missed calls, but I checked my voicemail just now and had a message from you and from Ron.

I guess Sprint is sticking it to me.

Sorry I doubted you, Bro.

:)

If you think he's hard to get a hold of, try calling Russ:D

Russ must have Sprint, too, because I have tried to call him while he was online to help him with something and he posted that his phone was right by him and never rang.

Mmmm-hmmmm....

:thinking:

I've got my seat, and I'm going to be driving down from SE Portland to SoCal with my truck AND trailer! I don't want to miss out on any of the freebies!

How the heck did you get Donald Trump to be a guest speaker??? That's freakin' awesome! You know, when I used to live in NYC, I'd walk past his building and just stare in awe and think about how great a businessman he is. I can't wait to learn from the Donald! I've learned a lot from watching his show already.

post-3681-137772200904_thumb.jpg