Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Gene

Ready For A 8gpm Skid

Just about ready to pull the trigger on a Pressure Pro 8 GPM Skid.Can't decide to keep my 5.6 3000 psi or sell it.Just rebuilt almost everything on it. Anyone that wants to give me a bid on the 3500 PSI 12 volt 8 GPM Pressure Pro delivered to 77801 please email me at gfivel@msn.com

Anyone that might be interested in my present skid can do the same...

I will say this I just repowered my hot water skid with a 30hp kohler . I have used them all vanguard, robin subaru,Honda. Kohler engines are top notch. I have another 18 hp vanguard and when it lays an egg I will repower it with a Kohler engine.I will use nothing but kohler from here on out.

Very easy to work on everything is out in th open so you don't have to take half the machine apart to change an unloader or anything like that.

You really need 27.36 hp for a 8.6 @3500 psi so we decided it was best to just go with the 30 hp. The price difference wasn't significant enough to even consider under powering the unit.

Shipping is not included but if you give me a call I can get you a total with shipping.

Well last week I bought another water tank,This weekend I bought a trailer off craigs list......guess Im getting closer to taking the Plunge.....Problem is I really don't NEED a second unit yet but it would be nice to have a bigger machine with my 5.6 3000 psi for a backup....hmmmmmmmmmm