Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Gene

What is the Best Turbo Nozzle Made

Bob sells a few different brands. His Suttner goes up to 5,800 PSI and you can get it in #4, #4.5, #5, #5.5, #6, #7, #8, #10 so I'm sure that will be fine for your 8 GPM machine.

Man, I really like the General Rotomax. Seems fast compared to the Suttner I used. Will also shoot a zero degree if needed. Never used feature myself though. Also, make sure you get the filter with it, not even sure why they would sell them without a filter. They have a ceramic orifice and one little particle can ruin your nozzle .

Jeff

PA makes one of the most agressive 18 degree pattern and they are loaded with a spring washer to keep the nozzle seated on the race. They do have a tendencey to stop spinning sooner than some of the others. Rotomax makes a good one that is inexpensive and will last a long time but you must start it with the nozzle pointed down to prevent damaging the nozzle and race. Suttners are always good but same thing with the nozzle.

For me the firs choice is the Rotojet or Suttner.

My suttner dual turbo rulezzzzzz!!!!!!

I don't use it always, however, it can rip a curb in no time flat when needed.

I wonder why it has been discontinued.

I just looked at the link provided. Says they discontinued at Northern.

Maybe suttner is just using a different distibutor these days.

I swear by my dual suttner. Great tool. But it has the same recoil as a .12 gauge shotgun. Gets the job done.